Print This Page
Front-End Web Developer
Synapse Marketing Solutions, a leading provider of marketing and business growth solutions for best-in-class companies throughout the United States, is seeking a Front End Web Developer to add to our growing team.
As a Front End Web Developer, you’ll be a key member of our team as you work closely with our clients, strategists, interactive and creative teams to design and develop cutting-edge websites and application prototypes, using modern web compliance standards with a heavy focus on user experience design.
The right person for this position will have experience with the following projects:
- WordPress Blog and CMS Customizations
- Familiar use of WordPress Plugins such as ACF, CF7 and etc.
- Creating Custom WordPress Templates
- eCommerce Website Development (WooCommerce a PLUS!)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Application Skinning
- Responsive Website Design
- Mobile Website Design
- Mobile App Development a PLUS!
- Multi-Device Development
- Website & Email Coding, Website Maintenance, and Website Modification
We are looking for top talent to add to our experienced team. This is a challenging, rewarding, high energy position with an excellent opportunity for career and personal growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
The Front-End Web Developer will have:
- High level of knowledge of website coding with a heavy focus on user interaction and user experience
- Hands-on experience with database building, modification, form creation and other application development is highly desirable
- Ability to use front end web technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3, SCSS/SASS, Susy/Foundation/Bootstrap frameworks
- Experience with Responsive Design and Mobile Website Development.
- Advanced level knowledge with WordPress.
- Ability to work within defined timelines based on internal project milestones.
- Maintain familiarity with, and adhere to, brand style and site framework guidelines per Synapse’s creative and user experience teams and documentation.
- Document and communicate project updates to internal Account Management teams.
- Work with strategy team to ensure Web specifications, requirements and timelines are met.
- Experience and understanding of working in multiple server side programming languages including PHP is a plus.
- Use of internet for research purposes, as well as a thorough understanding of browser limitations and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Live-text and image based HTML emails & campaign deployment.
- Experience utilizing version control system. (i.e. git, svn)
- eCommerce Platform experience such as WooCommerce is a plus.
- Ability to get jobs done quickly and accurately with minimum supervision.
The ideal candidate for the Front End Web Developer position will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred plus a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Web Designer or Developer.
- Work experience within an agency setting is a plus.
- Professional proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Coding Editors (or IDEs) and Microsoft Office.
- Advanced HTML Production (translation of Photoshop files to HTML).
- Experience with Content Management Systems and eCommerce shopping cart software, payment gateways and database integration a plus.
If you like people and desire variety in your work, this is the position for you. You’ll be a critical part of a team that’s dedicated to ensuring that Synapse continues to meet our client commitments.
Synapse is a fast-paced, exciting company to work for. While we don’t get bogged down in a lot of corporate red tape, we are looking for people that work well with others, provide input and ideas to enhance our client projects, are detail-oriented, are trustworthy and responsible, and behave in a respectful manner. If you’re rude, don’t play well with others, are disorganized, lack common sense, or thrive on drama, Synapse isn’t the place for you.
Synapse offers an outstanding working environment, creative and entrepreneurial atmosphere, a wide range of benefits (including paid healthcare, paid vacations and holiday time, and company-matched retirement benefits) and competitive salary and generous bonus program.
Submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.