2012 is shaping up to be a tremendous year for MGS Incorporated, a Synapse client. Founded in 1962, MGS Inc. is celebrating their 50th anniversary year in style – being named to the coveted list of the Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies in Central Pennsylvania and by launching a new website which shows off their new look and brand message.
“We essentially started with a blank slate,” explains Bobby Deraco, Synapse’s CEO and lead strategist for the MGS website re-build. “MGS is well-respected in their industry, and we wanted to create a website which showed the world why they’ve earned that reputation. Developing a fresh design and completely new content was just the beginning. Since MGS offers solutions for not one but five different industries, user segmentation and user experience were areas we focused on from the start. Beyond that, integrating an 8-minute video tour, custom CMS platform, managed document center, employee HR portal, online application forms and a password-protected quote generation system meant planning for those unique features ahead of the design process to keep the site usable.”
Working closely with the MGS team, Synapse provided the following marketing services:
- Website and brand strategy
- User experience design (UX) and usability testing
- Custom video production, storyboards, on-location shooting, animation and script for voice talent (HD video)
- Custom CMS platform
- Custom document management center with user-based permissions
- Custom HR portal and employee intranet
- Search Engine Optimization
- Blog integration with custom feeds to internal site pages
- Photo editing, custom design, copywriting
- Custom estimating application, The Configurator
- Custom application forms for HR
“We are honored to have been chosen to build the new MGS website,” summarizes Deraco. “MGS is clearly a leader in their industry and I think our team did an exceptional job from start to finish on this project. We wish MGS another 50 years of success and stand ready to support their future marketing efforts with the same enthusiasm and approach to quality as they deliver to their clients.”
See Synapse’s latest website launch at www.mgsincorporated.com and let us know what you think in our comments section.
Need a new website that shows off your brand to the world? Contact us today to start a conversation with Synapse!